GIDEP has developed a part batch search service that permits GIDEP participants to send part lists to us where they are stored and compared to the part identifiers in the GIDEP database. (Part lists are protected so that only Operations Center personnel will have access.)
Batch processing is only available to registered GIDEP participants.
- Part Identifier comparison (Manufacturer, Government, Specification, Drawing, Model, Base and NSN)
- Results based on "Exact" match search
- Specify data types of interest (e.g. DMSMS, Alerts, Reliability, etc.)
- Part input stored at Op Center for re-runs and modifications/updates
- Auto-batching (nightly - by Request only) as new documents loaded
- Results via e-mail. Results may be e-mailed to multiple addresses
How To Batch
The Batch Match program operates on an "Exact" match and returns only those results. Correct formatting is crucial to obtaining correct results and any listings which require reformatting by the Op Center, may result in errors or duplicate notification.
To eliminate missing results, submitted lists should be formatted as follows:
- Part identifiers in single column ASCII text (no limit)
(Part identifiers include Manufacturer part, Government, Specification, Drawing, Model, Base and NSN)
- Do NOT remove any dashes, slashes, or other characters contained in the part identifiers
- Full NSN (no NIINs) must contain dashes (i.e. 5962-01-111-8890)
- Remove extraneous information such as size, color or identifier information