Terms and Conditions
GIDEP information is provided on a privileged basis. GIDEP members must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Limit dissemination and utilization of GIDEP information to their immediate organizationís employees and/or other registered GIDEP members.
- Safeguard GIDEP data in accordance with the Security and Technology Transfer regulations of the U. S. and Canadian Governments.
- Obtain permission from the document originator or the GIDEP Program Manager prior to releasing GIDEP information to non-members.
- Control access to the GIDEP WEB database.
- Return GIDEP materials if membership is terminated.
- Designate a GIDEP Representative and persons that will be using the GIDEP database.
- Establish in-house procedures for utilization of GIDEP.
- Support and promote the GIDEP mission.
- Submit documents for inclusion in the GIDEP database.
- Submit a Utilization Report at least once annually.
- Follow policies and procedures as indicated in GIDEP Operations Manual.