- Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (Systems Engineering)
- Provides high level program direction.
- Program Manager
- Exercises executive management for the planning, direction and execution of GIDEP from within the Defense Standardization Program Office (DSPO).
- Operations Center Director
- Manages the day-to-day operation of GIDEP, as directed by the Program Manager, from the GIDEP Operations Center in Corona, CA
- Government Advisory Group (GAG)
- Serve as liaisons, representing their respective organizations and, in an advisory capacity, recommend policies and procedures which enhance the exchange of information.
- Industry Advisory Group (IAG)
- Serve as spokespersons for industry recommending policies and procedures which will enhance the effectiveness of GIDEP from an industry perspective
Department of Defense - Defense Logistics Agency
Department of Energy - NASA - Canadian Department of National Defence